/> Raising Angels: Princess Mama

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Princess Mama

Last night we were at a Master's Bash at my in-laws. It was a wild and fun party, but a late one, especially for the kids.

At the end, when we were settling down, the kids found Nelson's folks' album of our wedding. We started thumbing through the pictures together. Besides my portrait that hangs on our wall, I don't think they've ever seen any pictures from our wedding.

I was thumbing through them with Mackenzie and Aiden in a trivia sort of manner. "Who's that?" I'd ask. "That's Uncle Kevin when he was a little boy." And so on.

We turned the page to find a picture of me by myself and Aiden exclaimed, "Oh look Mama! That's you! You're a princess!"

"Thanks Aiden," I laughed thinking, that's a lot better than a big pig!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home