/> Raising Angels: Strong Words

Thursday, March 03, 2022

Strong Words

I have been working very hard on a personal project since late last summer. I have had great success and no one, other than my oldest daughter, has noticed the change. Granted, I wasn't working on this project so people would take note, it was just something that needed to happen. 

Knowing my own success and seeing the change myself has been enough motivation for me to keep working. However, tonight a sweet friend complimented me on it. She only spoke a short statement or two, and the conversation was fairly quick; but, the sentiment and her kind words, will stay with me for a long time. 

When someone says something like that to me, I often pray, "Lord, let me be the one to lift someone else up like that." It's not always the easiest thing to do. I'm so grateful for people who are strong enough and secure enough to give others compliments. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home