/> Raising Angels: This Too Shall Pass

Friday, January 07, 2022

This Too Shall Pass

It's been a long and tiring week. I came home from school and did my workout. That and a shower was all I had time for before I had to head right back to school to keep the books for the basketball games. Ask my kids, after a week (really, just a day) like this, my mind literally turns off. I've learned that if I can get to sleep earlier, I do much better. Only...I don't have time to sleep.

However, when I make a promise to someone, especially God, I do my best to keep it. So...here I am.

Today I'm thankful it's Friday. I'm thankful that the weather has finally turned cold again. And most of all, I'm thankful for my warm bed, which is where I'm heading now because I have to get up early so I can go back to school for another day of basketball. 

Oh..and I'm also grateful that basketball doesn't last forever. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home