/> Raising Angels: Still Got Some Learning to Do

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Still Got Some Learning to Do


On the way home from church today, I asked each of the kids what they learned in Faith Formation (Sunday School). Each child had something interesting to contribute until we got to Aiden.

"What did you learn Aiden?"

"Nothing."

"Come on bud. I'm sure you learned something."

"Really Mama, I didn't learn anything I didn't already know."

"Why don't you tell us something interesting you did?"

"We watched a movie about Moses."

"Okay, that's a start. What was the best part?"

"Well, he was talking to the burning bush which didn't burn up so that was kind of cool. Then he sent out all those plags."

"All the what?" I asked.

"You know those plags - the frogs and blood and stuff."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home