/> Raising Angels: Remember Me?

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Remember Me?

Opening this page is kind of like meeting an old friend that you haven't seen in over ten years.  There is excitement, nervousness and regret all at the same time.  Why has it been so long? Will we still have as much in common? Will we be able to reconnect? Do I want to make the effort? I can't wait!

The truth is that I've missed being here as much as those of you who have been sweet enough to say you missed my writing. There is something about writing that is such a great outlet for me. It forces me to look at my day, however trying, and see the good...or at least the lesson. It has become my journal, the kids' baby books, and a connection to so many wonderful and encouraging people.

I promised myself not to let this die...though it may have happened organically while I was away. The thing is I've always done this as much for myself as for those of you who so faithfully read it. I intended to take a little break. I had no idea it would turn into a six month hiatus.

There is a reason, a very good reason I might add for this long break. But that explanation is for another day.  Today I just wanted to dip my toes in the water and maybe hang my feet over the edge of the pool to see if I remember how to swim.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day I dive back in.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. We missed you!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Mom Nages said...

YEAH!!!! Welcome back! Hope it feels like the kind of old friend where you can pick back up right where you left off. Excited that your hiatus was brought on by good things. (I think)

10:02 PM  
Blogger PamL said...

Welcome back! I check every now and then and was surprised! :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger PamL said...

Welcome back! I check back now and then and was pleasantly surprised! :)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home