/> Raising Angels: Sometimes It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness than Permission

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sometimes It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness than Permission

Tonight Nelson and I were deep in prayer at our weekly prayer meeting when Max snuck outside.  We sent one of the big kids to retrieve him from the courtyard where lots of toddlers were roaming wild and free.

When he came back to his place he stood right in front of where I was sitting with a very perturbed look on his face. "Mama," he said in all his five-year-old seriousness as he held out his fingers, "I was this close to tagging Ian when Aiden came to get me."

"Max," I reminded him, "you are not supposed to be outside. You HAVE to ask before you do things like that."

He looked at me with a very straight face as he said, "But Mama, if I would have asked you, you would have said no."

6 Comments:

Blogger Debbie C said...

Great. lol ho fast they learn!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Debbie C said...

LOL. He's learned the tricks already!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you no longer blogging? I've mssed y ou!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What has happened? Have you stopped writing? Are you ok?

6:52 AM  
Anonymous PamL said...

Miss your writing! Hope you are doing well!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks ladies. It's been so long. I'm back though and if you keep up with this blog, soon you will find out why.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home