/> Raising Angels: It's the Little Things

Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's the Little Things

"Mama," Dawson begged me today, "will you play Wii with me?"

"Um, buddy, I don't really want to play Wii," I told him.

"Please! I really, really want to play with you," he tried again.

Last week, we had come home to an empty house and I played one game with him on the Wii for about 15 to 20 minutes. I was curious as to why this had made such an impression on him so I asked, "Why do you want me to play with you? I don't know how to play those games and I'm not very good at them."

"But Mama, you beat me one time and you're the only one who doesn't throw me off the cliff."

2 Comments:

Blogger Optimistic Existentialist said...

LOL...hilarious :)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Kelly@http:/inthesheepfold.blogspot.com said...

That's mother love!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home