/> Raising Angels: Baby Love

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby Love

It's been a slow, boring, exciting, crazy, blessed week. So much has happened. I'm too out of sorts to discuss any of it. In the last two days alone I've forgotten one child in my carpool and didn't realize it until I was across town dropping Max off. I've forgotten about after school activities and tried to pick up kids at the wrong time.
 
 
Sheesh, you'd think I was the new mom.
 
 
Oh, did I mention I became an aunt for the fourth time on Tuesday?
 
 This is little 5lb. 10oz. Piper Hadley born on Tuesday evening to my brother and his wife.
She gave us quite a scare but is a beautiful, tiny bundle of pure joy.
We are all very much in love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Optimistic Existentialist said...

I love the name Piper!! How adorable!!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home