/> Raising Angels: Only a Boy

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Only a Boy

Today I went out to lunch with a few friends to celebrate my sweet neighbor's birthday. Max was quite disappointed that all of their sons were in school and he was stuck at the table with a bunch of mamas, but in true Maximilian form, he quietly sat, entertained and fed himself without a single complaint (that is after he got over the whole no other kids thing).

The conversation meandered all over the place. At one point we were discussing what is in style among those who had girls in high school. I was trying to take it all in and see if I recognized any of the labels they were throwing out when they mentioned that the girls are all into this underwear that has neon bands at the waist.

We were discussing the undergarments when Max tugged my sleeve and said, "Heh, heh, they said underwear."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home