/> Raising Angels: Survival Humor

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Survival Humor

I forgot that the adjustment of going back to school includes all of us...even when not all of us are in school. Let me just say that doing homework with three kids at once only adds to the craziness around here. I'm wondering at what point in their lives I get to just watch them do it and offer a, "I'll be praying for you." Somehow I think that's a very long way down the road.

So I don't get depressed about how long that road is going to be, I'll leave you with the following:

Disclaimer: There is absolutely no reason that I'm posting this other than I came across it and it made me laugh...just in case any of you get any crazy ideas.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

oh, too funny!! i'm usually a silent reader through Google Reader, but I had to thank you for putting that scene up... it's classic, and i hadn't seen it in too many years!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks Laurel. I hope you feel free to comment more often. I love getting to know readers.

9:51 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

I love the Cosby show. So much.

And your disclaimer totally made me laugh. I can so relate.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home