/> Raising Angels: Mackenzie is 11!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mackenzie is 11!


Mackenzie,

I am amazed at the young lady you have become right before my very eyes. I saw it begin last year sometime but this year, as you enter middle school, there is no denying that you are no longer our little girl.

You are a magnet for young children. It doesn't matter how long you've know them or even if you do, they love you. You have a gift with them that can come only from God. I'm amazed to watch it in action. I am certain you will be a very busy babysitter.

I pray that you maintain your sweetness as you enter the world of middle school. You have always been a peace-make and a friend to everyone. Continue to do that and you will go very far.

I love you with all my heart and don't know what I'd do without you.

Happy Birthday,

Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home