/> Raising Angels: Lemonade Stand

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lemonade Stand


The boys have been begging for weeks to do a lemonade stand and I've been putting it off thinking I just don't have the time to supervise this activity. But today, after an 11 mile run and then going straight to their un-air-conditioned school to clean out classrooms and move books, I was too tired to say no. All I wanted was a shower and they were knocking down the door so I gave in. “As long as you don't bother me in the shower again, have at it.”

They've been out there about an hour, have made over seven dollars and have only come in to make more lemonade. When Aiden came in I told him maybe he could use that money to take us to dinner tonight. His response was, "Mom! No...we're going to save it up for college or a car or something."

Peace, money and a lesson well learned - pretty good Saturday if you ask me.

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

I like how you casually mention an 11 mile run! ;) You are a runner when that is a normal part of your routine. :)

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home