/> Raising Angels: To My Mom

Thursday, August 25, 2011

To My Mom

My mom is one of the most caring people I have ever met. As a nurse, she has literally cared for thousands of people, not the least of which is her own family. She has been called at all hours, delivered babies in the backseats of cars, held people's brains in their heads, crawled through a window to get to someone, run down the street to save a baby not breathing and even administered CPR to a preemie kitten (long story).

Even more than our physical well-being, she cares for us. She's listened to us cry, yell and tolerated our silence and now she has to do that all over again with my kids. She gives out more wisdom than most people will ever have. And most importantly, she prays. Always she prays.

Thanks for everything Mom. I love you. Happy Birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly@http:/inthesheepfold.blogspot.com said...

So sweet. May our daughters speak so well of us when they're grown.

Happy birthday, Marie! Grace, joy, and healing for your family!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home