/> Raising Angels: One for the Road

Friday, July 22, 2011

One for the Road

I should be in bed as I have an extremely early wake-up in order to squeeze in a long run before it breaks 100 in the morning. I'm not going to tell you how early that is because it's going to be painful. The good part is I'm going with a friend and I won't have to feel guilty heading off to vacation with a run under my belt.
Part of the packing included uploading some pictures from my camera so I have room for vacation photos. When I came across this one of my patriotic crew on the 3rd of July I had to share it. Sometimes, when they're frozen in time like this, I can really see the love. These are the images I hold onto dearly in the moments when they're at each others' throats. When it comes down to it, they really do love each other, even though on most days I have to remind them of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home