/> Raising Angels: The Varsity

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Varsity

Currently I'm procrastinating folding laundry by posting pictures from a month ago. Really I was looking for something else when I came across from some photos from our little anniversary trip.
After mass that morning we decided to eat somewhere that screamed Atlanta, GA and The Varsity was the unanimous choice. This place is known as the largest drive-in the states (I think). They are known for their rude service, long lines and downtown views.

But let me tell you, in spite of all this the place is always packed because of its food. It's simple fare - burgers, dogs, fries and rings. There's no fancy decor, no table service...nothing but really good, totally indulgent, bad for you food served on a paper plate no less.

We loved every single bite! If you ever make it to Atlanta, it is an experience you have to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home