/> Raising Angels: Grateful - Day 21

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Grateful - Day 21

The day started with Mackenzie offering piano lessons to her brothers. How sweet is that?
The afternoon centered around the downtown parade. The extra little one is my goddaughter. Isn't she a cutie?
After watching loads of people in weird green attire walk down the street, catching tons of candy they were throwing out, and being interviewed by the local news, we headed back home. And yes, those are green fingernails. What can I say? A girl's got to try it once in her life.
The evening focused on this yummy Irish meal. I don't usually take photos of food cooking but the colors in this meal were just too pretty not to acknowledge.
And we capped the night off with this sweet ending.

We've done virtually the same thing on this day for as long as I can remember. It makes me very grateful for traditions and the ability to pass them on to my own little family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home