/> Raising Angels: Late Night Thought Process

Friday, February 13, 2009

Late Night Thought Process

So I'm having 26 people over tomorrow for a Valentine's Grandmothers Brunch with Mackenzie and her Little Sisters pals. We did the food prep this afternoon. I've been cleaning for awhile and still have a lot to do to make the house presentable.

I'm wondering why I'm sitting here instead of mopping my floors. Then I remember I ended up here because I forgot to write up the personal scavenger hunt activity for tomorrow.

I didn't want to sit down for fear of losing that momentum that I had going. Seems my gut instinct was right because baby, it's long gone. So now I'm wondering, will anyone really be looking at my floors or using my bathroom. As much as I'd like to say no, let's face it, these are grandmothers we're talking about and yes, they WILL notice.

Round two - here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home