/> Raising Angels: Vacation

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Vacation

I can't believe it's Thursday already. Why does vacation time go by so fast?

It was a lazy morning doing things like setting up dominoes and eating breakfast around 10:30. We played at the pool, sat in the hot tub, made foamy craft pumpkins, played bingo, ate some very tasty fish and just hung out together. In fact the last 5 days have been more of the same with some sandcastle building, wave jumping and seagull feeding thrown in.

I'm wondering how it would work to do this once a month instead of once a year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

OOOHH..that sounds so fun. I always get so sad once we hit Thursday too...thinking about coming back to normal life.

8:52 AM  
Blogger My name is Dianna said...

I'm game! Where are we going next month? The mountains?

11:33 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

I'm glad you are having a relaxing time. Once a month would be heavenly for sure.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

If I could bring you all here with me I would. Wouldn't the kids have a blast!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home