/> Raising Angels: Not So Silly Putty

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not So Silly Putty

Shame on you oh you maker of silly putty. You, who makes it so enticing...so seemingly fun. You, who makes it bounce when rolled up and pick up images from newspapers. You, who seems to have a vendetta against moms and all household items.

I wish YOU could have been here this morning. The morning my 5 year old woke me up to tell me his silly putty jumped out of its egg last night and landed mysteriously on his bed. The morning the fluorescent green evilness was on his pajamas, sheets, pillow and hair. The morning he decided to spend a few moments in our bed to make sure the stuff was also transferred onto our pillows and sheets.

Why oh why did you make that stuff? And, really, why on earth did you color it fluorescent green?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa! So sorry.

Kelly

9:03 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

Yea, tell me about it.
I have a stain on my carpet from that stuff.

Grandma keeps buying it for them.
I try to get it out my house as soon as I can.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home