/> Raising Angels: 37 Weeks!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

37 Weeks!

Thanks to all of the service, prayers and reminders to stay put this week, I made it to 37 weeks. I go to see the doctor tomorrow and hopefully he'll tell me that everything looks great and let me get back to my life.

Although...I have a little confession to make. When I dropped the boys off at school today I made a trip to Wal-Mart. I know I wasn't supposed to but I just couldn't let someone else pick out Valentine's for my kids...and some special things for a Valentine's breakfast and dinner...and some other bare essentials. By the time I was done, I was literally dragging myself down the aisle. It was then that the thought occurred to me that even if the doctor gives me the go ahead in the morning, I don't think I could be very active even if I wanted to.

Here's hoping for a speedy delivery and a healthy baby who just falls out without any pain, all in God's timing. Well, a girl can dream can't she?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

That's 37 weeks? Gee, you look so small. You'll be in your size 2's in no time.

Good luck with everything!

11:15 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

You look great, as usual. And I do not have any specific reason to be extra restful, like you do, but I am trying to sleep and take it easy as much as possible. I don't remember being this exhausted at the end of my other pregnancies. Rest up and keep growing that baby!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at the doctor today. And your right, you can take it easy no matter what the outcome of the DR visit. God Bless!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you are looking great Amy! And by the smile on your face it seems you are feeling pretty well. Continue to take care and follow your docs advice. Anything that you "think" you need to do now can either be done later or by someone else that can help you. That is why God surrounds us with loving friends and family. I am sure you all are more that ready to welcome this little precious bundle of joy into this world.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks ladies and I am continuing to take it easy. I'm a little nervous that I may just get used to this!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home