/> Raising Angels: Thank You Jesus!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thank You Jesus!

Today, once again, the boys were begging to go outside. "Okay," I said, "but you have to get shoes and socks on first."

"Hooray!" Aiden shouted, racing to his room. Putting shoes and socks on are no problem for him, especially when he's motivated. Dawson, on the other hand, cannot complete this on his own.

He brought at least four pair of shoes to me. Church shoes, two pair of sandals and a pair of Aiden's shoes. "Dawson, get me the white tennis shoes you had on five minutes ago," I chided. "Aiden, can you please help Dawson find his shoes?"

"The white ones with the blue stripe?" I nodded. "Sure," he said happily and raced out of the room.

Less than a minute later I heard the sweetest sound. "THANK YOU JESUS," shouted Aiden. He ran into the room with Dawson's Spiderman shoes that have been missing for about two weeks. I have looked everywhere for those things but have had no luck. "LOOK MAMA! I FOUND DAWSON'S SHOES YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!"

"Aiden," I gushed, "I'm so happy..."

"That I found the shoes?" finished Aiden.

"Well, yes. But, I'm more happy that you thanked Jesus first!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home