/> Raising Angels: Multi-tasking Mama

Friday, February 24, 2006

Multi-tasking Mama

Today those precious two hours that I had to myself were spent blitzing the house. Because we left it in the hands of friends and my parents who took turns taking care of our kids last weekend, it was in the best shape it's been in in years. It was a hard week but seeing the house immaculate was well worth it. The greatest part is that the upkeep is much quicker and today, by the time I picked up Mackenzie, it was shiny and smelling good again.

Since I was feeling so good, I decided to spend the extra time making a nice meal for the family. I was amazed that the kitchen was staying relatively clean even though the boys were in it.

I turned around to check on them while I was cooking. They were out of sight in the laundry room that is attached to the kitchen. My mind went through the checklist. Yes, I cleaned it out last week too. Yes, all poisonous objects are out of reach. Yes, I hear them having fun stacking the soda cans.

Yes! One exploded when dropped. Round two of mopping while cooking dinner made me the multi-tasking mama today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home