/> Raising Angels: Amen!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Amen!

Dawson is saying his first word other than 'mama', 'dada', and 'anen'(Aiden). I was so excited to hear it.

Tonight at our support group potluck supper, we saw his godmother, Joyce, who loves him like one of her own. She carried him out to the car for me and gave him a kiss goodbye.

"Dawson, tell Aunt Joyce 'Amen!", I asked him. But he said not one thing. "Come on Dawson," I begged, "say Amen!" A few giggles from him but no words. I asked one more time but nothing came out of his mouth. He waved goodbye to Aunt Joyce and I buckled him in.

As soon as all of the car doors were shut, Dawson gleefully blurted out at the top of his little lungs, "Amen!" "Amen!" he repeated over and over again all the way home, giggling away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home