/> Raising Angels: Love Notes & Kitchen Duty

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Love Notes & Kitchen Duty

In a rush to get ready for a 7 p.m. meeting I gave Nelson two choices. He opted for kitchen duty over kid duty and explained that he had a business meeting and would do as much as he could.

I returned to an unclean kitchen and looked at it with great disappointment. The kids all got tucked in by 9 and I returned to the kitchen to survey the damage.

On the corner of the table was a note that said the following: Thank you for being such a wonderful mother. I love you! Nelson (Supper was delicious! Just leave the kitchen. I'll get it when I'm home.)

It's so nice to spend your life with someone who loves you so much that they know exactly what you need and when you need it. I was so encouraged that I cleaned the kitchen anyway.

I love you Nelson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home