/> Raising Angels: Rt. 44

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rt. 44

There are just some things in life that you expect to always be there for you. For instance, when I go to the store to buy milk, I expect that I will find some. And when I go to a drive in and order, I expect they'll have what I want.

Today I pulled into Sonic for my Thursday Rt. 44 Diet Coke with cherry (I know that probably defeats the purpose but I don't care - it's SO good). I made my order only to find that they were out of Rt. 44 cups.

"What?" I asked in total disbelief. "How can you be out of Rt. 44 cups? That's what you do!"

There was nothing but silence from the speaker so I relented and asked for a large instead. Granted, it's certainly not the end of the world. After all, I did get a Diet Dr. Pepper in a fairly large cup. But there are just some things that should always be there and I guess I thought that Rt. 44 cups were one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home