/> Raising Angels: Happy Birthday Dad!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday. I told him that we couldn't celebrate with him this evening because we were involved in a rehearsal dinner, so the kids and I wanted to take him to lunch. We picked Chick-Fil-A because we had coupons and I thought that would make him proud as he is the king of coupons and sales.

However, when we arrived at the packed out restaurant, he was greeted by a giant, "Surprise!" from the people he works with and their families. While he was still reeling from the total shock of seeing everyone there for him, he turned to find the cow headed straight towards him.

The marketing manager let him know that while they wished him a very happy birthday, the reason they were there was to honor him for his outstanding service in the community. He was chosen as one of only ten recipients of the award.

You can check it out here.

I can't think of a better way to honor you Dad than to see you honored by others. What fun we had! Happy Birthday! I love you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Optimistic Existentialist said...

Happy birthday to your dad. I'm sure he's a proud dad to have a daughter like you :)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home