/> Raising Angels: A Little Too Chill

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Little Too Chill

Just in case you were worried about me and to prove I am a woman of my word, look what I did today.
I put on Pandora's Linus and Lucy Christmas station (totally great mellow music) and pulled up Amazon to do a little Christmas shopping while I sipped away. It was 9:15 a.m. so I skipped the schnapps; I reserve that for evenings only.
 
 
In fact I was so chilled I forgot to pick my son up from his Catechism class. "Hello, Amy? Are you supposed to be picking up Max today?", came the call from his sweet teacher. I glanced at my watch and wondered why she would be calling me at 11:20 to tell me to pick him up for a class that ended at 11:30...except then I remembered it doesn't end at 11:30 but 11.
 
 
Perhaps there is a thing such as too chilled out.
 
 
Tomorrow I will seek the balance. But today, other than the whole forgetting my son thing, was much better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home