/> Raising Angels: Thinking of the Beach

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thinking of the Beach

As usual, this comes a little late. It's been so long since I've done one of these I had forgotten how much time they take to put together (probably the reason I haven't done one in awhile). But then, when I see the finished product, I always wish I would do it more often.

In another week and a half we're going back to the same beach with my folks (I might have those pictures uploaded after Christmas ;)). I can't wait. There's something about vacation that is so freeing. Everything slows down and you get the chance to just enjoy each other.

*A note about the first song on this video. For many years I considered myself a hater of country music (I still don't really enjoy the stuff with a real twang in it). However in the past several years, I have crossed over. I think what I love most about the country genre is the story telling that happens in the songs...that and you can actually understand all of the words. That being said, listen to the words of the first song. You'll see exactly what I mean and precisely why I chose the song.

I hope you find some time in your busy week to enjoy the ones you love the most.

1 Comments:

Anonymous rachel magness said...

This was great! I felt like I was there with you...hope you guys are doing well. Miss ya!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home