/> Raising Angels: He Just Might Win...EVERY Time

Monday, December 13, 2010

He Just Might Win...EVERY Time

Max has finally mastered the art of taking off his shoes and socks. Up until now I had not fully appreciated the total bliss I was in when I could dress him and he would stay that way until I undressed him.

This morning I dressed him before we took the big kids to school in order to allow me a few minutes to get some things done before it was his turn. When we got back home, I left him in the family room while I put some laundry away. When I came back, he had an exceptionally guilty face.

He grinned as he bragged, "I did not take off my socks Mama." Behind his back he held his shoes.

"Max," I moaned, "why did you take those off when you knew we were getting ready to go to school?"

"I don't know Mama," was his reply. Then he brought me his shoes and planted a big kiss on my cheek. He flashed his ‘I know I can get away with murder’ smile and sweetly said, "But, I love you!"

Seriously, the kid is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home