/> Raising Angels: If You Like to Talk to Tomatoes

Monday, January 25, 2010

If You Like to Talk to Tomatoes

You should have come with us a few weeks ago. I tried to talk Mackenzie into coming but apparently the Veggie Tales don't excite her any more. I was worried the big guys might follow her lead but I was wrong. Running into vegetables this big with arms and faces makes quite an impression. Of course eating cake and getting balloons certainly helped to make the outing more fun.
Max was so enthralled he had to go talk to them one more time before we left.

5 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Max is so big! I know I shouldn't be surprised, since mine will be two next month too, but wow, how he has grown. :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Crazy how time flies. He's been looking big to me lately too!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Kevin Killips said...

There has never ever ever ever ever been a show like Vegie Tales

4:00 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

I can't even remember if these guys were around when you were little Kevin, but my kids love them.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Amy,

I totally thought Max was one of his older brothers here! Amazing. So cute.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home