/> Raising Angels: These are the Days to Remember

Thursday, January 22, 2009

These are the Days to Remember

Today was one of those busy days. It was thing to thing to thing with little to no time in between. One of those things involved me meeting Aiden at the door as he came in from school only to have him dump his stuff and get in the car with me to go back to school so I could speak at a Bible class.

He followed me into the kitchen to grab the snack I made for him to take along. Suddenly he grabbed me from behind and threw his arms around me. He tugged my arm to have me lean down and then he gave me a kiss.

I was marveling at the fact that this is my kid who no longer wants much to do with hugs and kisses when he turned my face to his and kissed me right on the lips...lipstick and all.

I picked him up and hugged him tight. "Wow! I wish you came home and did that every day," I told him happily.

There are a lot of things about these days that I'm sure I'll forget. I don't want this to be one of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

awww.
I don't remember anything about yesterday except watching the kids play together in the fort they built together out of blankets and tables and chairs.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home