/> Raising Angels: A Super Lesson

Friday, January 09, 2009

A Super Lesson

The following conversation ensued as the boys donned their Spiderman and Superman hats and gloves this morning.

Me: Wow Dawson! Those gloves are cool. They make it look like you are shooting webs.

Dawson: Look Aiden! I'm Spiderman. I can climb up walls.

Aiden: Well I'm Superman and I can fly.

Dawson: Well I fight bad guys like...um...that green guy. Who's that green guy?

Aiden: I don't remember.

Dawson: Oh yeah, he's the Green Goblin. I fight the Green Goblin.

Aiden: Well I fight bad guys too. I fight...um...Mama who do I fight?

Me: You fight Lex Luther.

Aiden: Yeah Dawson I fight Lex Luther. Who's Lex Luther?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

I'm glad you knew the answer to that one. I don't know what I would have said...I have no idea about Superman...I like Spidey!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home