/> Raising Angels: Eight Whole Years!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Eight Whole Years!


Where do I begin?

I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. I think I always will. It is the day that changed my life. It is the day that began forming me into the mother you made me.

Being the oldest in the family is an honor, but also a challenge. I know that all too well. We depend on you. We have high expectations of you. We require a lot from you.

Time and time again, you have been such a help to us. You have exceeded all our expectations. You work hard to meet each requirement.

You continue to surprise us with your thoughtfulness, sweet nature, enthusiasm, friendliness and spirituality. Just today you brought me breakfast in bed because you wanted to do something nice for me. Tonight you offered to clean the kitchen so you could be a help to me. You have indeed brought an amazing grace into this family.

I am proud of you for who you are. I feel so blessed that you are mine. I can’t wait to see the young lady you are becoming.

Happy Birthday! I love you.

Mom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy - what an incredible video of and for our firstborn grandchild. She is indeed a blessing to our family, and we too are looking forward to watching her grow into the lovely young woman we know she will be. With the mom and dad she has to guide her, she can't help but be a source of great pride to all of us. Love you, Sweetie pie, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Damma & Papa

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home