/> Raising Angels: Sweet Nothings

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sweet Nothings

This afternoon we had the last outing with Mackenzie's Little Sisters' Group. The last time we got together we focused on good manners. Today we took them to a cute little dessert shop so they could practice.

As we were parking, I reminded the girls, "Let's all use this time to practice the best manners we have. Okay girls?"

One sweet little darling asked me from the backseat, "If I need to burp should I do it now?"

"Well," I said, a little afraid to respond at all, "I guess that would be better than doing it at the table."

She then proceeded to burp the alphabet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

ROFL!!!!
I've had something like that happen before. My answer to the child was, I believe, "How feminine of you."
I'm guessing that the girl in question has an older brother?

8:22 AM  
Blogger My name is Dianna said...

No she didn't...I know who it was! She excused herself and Owen to go to my room so no one would hear her teaching her brother his alphabet in this very rude manner...and he is only six days old...SHE DEFINITELY GETS THIS FROM HER DAD! I am soo embarassed, No Barb she is the oldest to a brand new little brother and two sisters...

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home