/> Raising Angels: Murphy's Law

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Murphy's Law

Today I took Dawson for his big 3 year old portrait and thought I'd do a mother and baby picture of me and Max while I was there. Needless to say I spent the morning running around trying to get the three of us ready while getting Mackenzie off to school and Aiden to a friend's.

I was impressed by my ability to get us off in plenty of time. After dropping Aiden off I realized the car was beyond empty. Oh well, I thought, I have time to stop and fill up.

When we arrived at the studio Max woke up ready to eat. No problem, I thought, I'll feed him while Dawson gets his pictures taken.

Max finished eating and was smiling and cooing away. Then he filled his diaper. No problem, I'll just change him...except I had NO diapers. Oh well, I'll just change into the white pants I ironed...that I left at home on the ironing board. Oh well, we'll just take the pictures from the waist up. Then Max started to fuss. He continued to fuss through the whole picture taking process.

When we got out to the car, he looked at me and smiled the cutest, picture ready smile ever. Oh well, maybe next time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best laid plans...thwarted by childhood. :) Sorry your day didn't go as planned. I've always found that my children sudden "develop" bruises on their faces on picture day. Falls, bumps...etc. I swear, most people probably think my kids are abused from all these poor pictures.
Better luck next time. Trust me you are NOT alone in your dilemna.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home