/> Raising Angels: I'm Not the Only One Who Appreciates My Plight

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm Not the Only One Who Appreciates My Plight

Today the three boys and I made a trip to the hospital to visit a parishioner of my brother's who had her hip replaced. Imagine the three of us on the second story of the parking garage, me pushing Max in the stroller while trying desperately to hold onto the other two boys so they wouldn't run into the oncoming traffic.

It was quite a hike to the hospital from where we were. By the second elevator ride the boys were a little rambunctious. We struggled to get off the elevator before it closed its doors while not running too far away from it so as not to hit the traffic again.

The lady who held the door for us said with a laugh, "It must be fun to have every outing be such an adventure!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home