/> Raising Angels: Even in Australia

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Even in Australia

We went to Valdosta, GA to visit my brother on Friday and didn't return until the wee hours of Tuesday morning. Saturday both Aiden and Dawson came down with high fevers which they kept until this morning. My mind is trying to wrap around the idea of summer time with the kids and an infant in arms. My body is crying for sleep, but my sweet baby is sleeping like a dream. I'm really too tired to even make sense and yet I've spent the last several hours working on a very important project. I hope it makes more sense than this little entry. I just couldn't believe it's been almost an entire week with absolutely nothing recorded. Some weeks are just like that I guess...even in Australia (you have to read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day to get that last reference).

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

Yes, even down here we have some bad days. We also have some fantastic, wonderful, excellent, better than dark chocolate with peppermint cream inside days!

Hope you have one of those days soon!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Hmmm...sounds good to me:)

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my favorite books!!

bham cuz

8:52 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

It's the greatest!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home