/> Raising Angels: I'll Take That!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'll Take That!

Today while I was working out at the Y, a total stranger approached me and began speaking.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a twin?" she asked.

"Umm...no," I said looking at her blonde hair wondering where she was going with this.

"Well, do you know Mr. and Mrs. "X"?"

"I've heard of them and my husband knows them but I don't," I said honestly.

"They have a 17 year old daughter who could be your twin. I've seen you in Publix before and you must have thought I was crazy because I just couldn't stop staring. You look SO much like her!" she gushed overly friendly and then added, "I hope you don't think I'm a weirdo."

"Oh no," I said laughing while I was thinking to myself, 'A 17 year old! Whoo hoo!'

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, yeah, I'd be happy to be mistaken for a 17 year old. But think of the poor girl mistaken for an "old lady" !!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Hey...I'm not THAT old :).

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home