/> Raising Angels: From a Member of the Meat Eater's Club

Sunday, January 21, 2007

From a Member of the Meat Eater's Club

We were gathering at the table for brunch at my mom's house this morning when I noticed a major mistake. Aiden had been placed next to Dawson...something we've seen does NOT work well. As Aiden rushed to the seat I began moving his plate one place over.

"Mamaaa..." he began to whine, "I don't want to sit there!"

"Aiden," I said picking him up and placing him in the correct chair, "you don't get to choose."

As he was getting settled and still whining just a bit, he made a terrific discovery, "OOOH," his tone changed to elation immediately, “now I'm closer to the SAUSAGE!"

1 Comments:

Blogger My name is Dianna said...

i love it!!! kids are so real! can't beat it.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home