/> Raising Angels: I Fight to the Finish 'Cause I Eat My Spinach

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Fight to the Finish 'Cause I Eat My Spinach

It's hard to get my kids to eat their veggies except for the fact that they love raw carrots as much as potato chips.

We had a surprise party for my sister-in-law this weekend and I made one of her favorite's, the spinach dip recipe on the back of the Knorr Vegetable Soup box.
I almost jokingly asked the boys if they wanted some yesterday as they begged for snacks and this was the result. They gobbled it up like I had just given them the best junk food ever.

I'm not sure it's the healthiest way to get them to eat spinach but I might try this more often. Now they think they're Popeye.

They thought it was, in Aiden's words, "Yum, yum, yum, delicioso!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home