/> Raising Angels: Whew!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Whew!

Well, we survived. And, besides wanting to call Nelson at 2 a.m. the first night to tell him we were coming home because I literally got NO SLEEP in the same bed as Mackenzie AND Aiden with Dawson right beside us, I did alright.

The kids had a blast. I got to visit with my friend who I hadn't seen in 6 years. We didn't get lost. We didn't get rained on. We didn't kill each other.

However, in the argument between Nelson and I over who loves who more, I DEFINITELY win!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That's the biggest thing I hate about being away from home with kids under 5 - their good night's rest comes at your expense!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

You said it sister. One day my "rest" will come.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home