/> Raising Angels: Delicioso

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Delicioso

This morning I was finishing up loads six and seven of the mountain of beach laundry. I don't normally watch TV during the day except when I'm folding bunches of clothes. Today I had on the typical morning talk show while the kids were around playing and I was folding.

Aiden and Dawson adore Dora the Explorer and thanks to Nelson's job at Comcast, they can watch it whenever they want due to our digital cable. I love it because they are actually learning Spanish and using it in their everyday conversations. For instance, when they get stuck somewhere they usually shout, "Ayude me!" which means help me.

Interestingly enough, today these two stories merged. I looked up from my folding to watch Harrison Ford walk onto the talk show. I've been a big fan of his since Star Wars. Just as the applause for Harrison ended, Aiden piped up and said, "Yum, yum, yum, delicioso!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home