/> Raising Angels: Stay Tuned...

Monday, July 10, 2006

Stay Tuned...

Okay, so I'm officially having Blog withdrawal. I haven't given up. I'm catching my breath.

What a week it's been! I had NO IDEA that I would be SO involved in all of the wedding stuff. We just sent the last relative off today.

My poor house is crying out, "Clean me! Organize me! I thought you loved me. What happened?"

My kids are crying out, "We haven't gotten a good night's sleep in four days. We're going to be testy until you let us sleep."

My husband is crying out, "How long will I have to dig through the clothes in the dryer for clean socks?"

My body is crying out, "What in the world made you think you could live life like a college student in the middle of finals? I NEED SLEEP!"

I will return. I will catch up. I will Blog again.

Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I felt the same way Sunday morning, and I was only a reveller. I had two words: it huuurrtts. And that was just from the dancing. What a great time!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Indeed!

Too bad they didn't play that song about big...

If they did, Charlie and Mackenzie would be a match made in heaven.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home