/> Raising Angels: Lake Day

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lake Day

Today Nelson's office had a "team building day" at the lake. Thanks to good old Uncle Comcast we ate a great lunch. Thanks to "Uncle" Tim we ate it at a great lake house complete with paddle boat and kayak.


Thanks to "Uncle" Paul we rode on a big pontoon boat. Thanks to God no one drowned and the worst injury was Dawson's scraped knuckles from a fall on the cement.
The boy jumping here is not my son (his skin is way too dark for my pale family!), but if you look behind him, you'll see me out in the middle of the lake with the two boys. I like to keep photos like this so that one day...maybe...if I'm ever at a water based activity with my feet up and a drink in my hand, I will remember that things used to be a lot harder. Until then, I'll say my prayers, hold on tight to my slippery babies and enjoy every moment of the time when everyone still wants to hold on to mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home