/> Raising Angels: Erp!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Erp!

At the dinner table Saturday night Aiden was talking non-stop, as usual. Mid sentence he let out a burp that made all of us start laughing. This, of course, only encouraged our little ham.

"Erp, erp," giggled Aiden looking around. "Erp, erp, eerrrppp!"

"Okay Aiden that's enough," I said.

"Why?" asked Aiden for the one hundredth time that day.

"Well because it's not polite to burp at the table."

"Why?"

"It's not using good manners. That's why when someone burps they should say excuse me," I explained.

"Oh..." thought Aiden. "Erp, scuse me. Erp, scuse me. Erp scuse, me," he laughed away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I like this. Ours goes something like this:
Boy: Burp.
Me: "What do you say?"
Boy: I think a barge is coming through.

I like excuse me better! Keep up the good work.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home