/> Raising Angels: The End is Near

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The End is Near

Oh my gosh, the year is ending tomorrow and there are so many things to say. I made it (save report cards, awards certificates, cleaning the classroom and teacher planning days) through a year of teaching elementary school kids and then coming home to a house full of my own. My baby (and only) girl is finishing elementary school and heading to...GULP...middle school. My Kindergartener will be at school all day next year. And I, well, I won't be teaching at the school and although that will be a huge burden lifted, I will really, really miss it(in my mind as I remember the good things, not in a practical, I need to teach more kind of way:)).

For better or for worse, time marches on.

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Please, please write about navigating middle school with a girl! I'm terrified, and I still have two years before my oldest gets there, in public school no less. :)

I think you will have a fantastic summer, especially knowing that the return of school will not bring the same intensity this year had.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Kelly@http:/inthesheepfold.blogspot.com said...

You made it!!!! Well done, good and faithful servant.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home