/> Raising Angels: Who Let the Dogs Out?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Who Let the Dogs Out?

I'm not sure how, but Max has learned a new song, or rather a part of a song, and he sings it...constantly. I noticed this the other day when I took him along for a run and he sang this nonstop for over a mile. I would have been a bit irritated by this length of repetition at home but listening to him sing it on a run is so much easier than huffing and puffing my way through a constant conversation with him as I run up the hills around here.

When something is this consistent for a long period of time I find it worthy of recording. I'm thinking this might come in handy as blackmail later down the road. Besides, it's fun to see how far he's come since this.

Just for the record, I did not coordinate the bib with the song. However, it definitely adds to the cuteness!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Carole W. said...

Amy, I've read your posts for a while and wonder if you could explain more about the community you live in? I know you are always making dinner for 3 or 4 other families. Do you take turns providing dinner for groups or is this your assignment? How did you come to be a member of this community and whats involved? As a life long Catholic, this is new to me and I'd love to know more.
Thanks

1:38 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Carole, I'll spend some time talking about the community in some posts soon but feel free to shoot me and email and we can go back and forth. I'm not assigned to do meals for anyone. Two of my neighbors and I have been doing a "meal share" for a couple of years. I cook one day for both of their families and they each take a day to cook for mine. It's worth the extra work on one day in order to have two whole days where I don't have to think about it at all. You can reach me at nelsonandamy@comcast.net.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Carole W. said...

Thanks, I will do that.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home