/> Raising Angels: Letter to a Friend

Monday, January 17, 2011

Letter to a Friend

I look at you my friend, my journal, my children’s baby books, my personal space to vent, celebrate, ruminate; I look at you and sigh at your blank pages. As of late, you have taunted me with empty days without entries. Suddenly the things bouncing around my mind are so deep I can't dig them out. They are so personal, I don't know if I want to share.

Sometimes life takes turns that make you think, and think, and think. These things that happen also take up time, which is not something I have a lot of these days. Thus, the entries are few and far between.

But in the midst of the all life goes on and it's worth recording because along the way I am growing and changing and so is my little family. I'm finding these days that the time I have to spend with them is so precious that I'm engulfed in the moment and forgetting about recording it. Not sure if this is a good thing or isn't.

Regardless of all of this, I'm not willing to abandon you. I'm just not that kind of friend. So, be patient with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home