/> Raising Angels: Just Wanted to Drop You a Note

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Just Wanted to Drop You a Note

Dear Awful Sickness,

I loathe you so. Why do you come at the most inopportune times? Why do you show up when Nelson leaves town? Why do you hit the one kid who has a big field trip tomorrow? Why is this the same kid who missed his first field trip as well?

I must admit I have never really liked you. In my defense I have been more than tolerant of you. I have tried to see the bright side of you by holding my babies longer and hanging at home.

These days however, life has to go on in the midst of sickness. There are multiple children with multiple activities run by a mother with multiple jobs. We don’t just miss out on time; we miss out on fun field trips and other activities.

So, if you don't mind (or even if you do), I'd like you to leave the premises immediately...and don't come back or try to sneak in and hit someone else. At that point things could get really ugly.

In all sincerity,
Amy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kelly said...

Amen! Prayers for the one missing the field trip. No fun.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home