/> Raising Angels: Still Standing...Barely

Monday, October 25, 2010

Still Standing...Barely


Happiest smile of the day before the race began hanging with the people who put in all that hard work with me. Love these ladies.

My dad got this of me on mile 2 of the 3 mile uphill climb. This is my "smile to cover up the pain because my awesome parents got up before dawn to cheer me on" face.

Turning into the chute where I was truly in pain but still had that silly smile plastered to my face, not because I was happy, but because I knew someone was going to be taking my picture. I'm so dang cheesy.

There will be more, much more…when it doesn't hurt so bad and I catch up on some much needed sleep. I finished. I'm glad and I wanted to share that with you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Congrats!! Soory you were in pain, but looking forward to the full report.

11:10 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

Hooray for finishing!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Amy. We are so proud of your diligence and determination, and are so lucky to have you as our daughter-in-law.

We love you, Damma and Papa

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home